Sunday, June 03, 2007

Is it June Already?

It's amazing how fast the time seems to go by. June is here already, and already 2007 is at its halfway point.

Still trudging on with some painting: Here is a Mephalian. A very bizarre, almost blind creature, from Alpha Forge:


Also, A Work IN Progress of Sorts. This is the 'Dartwing Attack Bike'...Its missing its rider and the handlebars, but the main body is done. It's a very cool design.


The Mephalian will go towards my Paint Splosh (today is the deadline)...But there is some very steep competition. Witchhunter, one of my favorite painters, has really done some incredible work. Also, another strong contentder, Matakishi puts out his normal high quality, incredible production. Even the Hydrissian Kid pumped out some stellar stuff...And Lots of it! I think I am too damn slow to keep up with those folks...but at least I can say I tried.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bike looks fantastic!

I have a question about the alien.
Why do aliens always make their weapons in a color that nicely contrasts with their skin color? Or the real question: why don't humans?

javi said...

lol

I agree that bike is... wow! Very promising =)

Allison M. said...

Why do aliens always make their weapons in a color that nicely contrasts with their skin color? Or the real question: why don't humans?

Olive green or black don't contrast with pink & brown? :) Ok, maybe not so much...

I don't know if I quite understand the bike - the rider sits on the lower part and the "horn" arches over their back?