Saturday, December 01, 2012

YAY! I did stuff!

So, it's been ages since I sat down and blogged, or even seriously painted anything.  I don't know what the deal is, I just can't get motivated.

Anyhow, I was able to finish a couple of Uncle Mikes Strange Aeons miniatures.  Then I noticed they were having a BRUSHOFF contest, so I thought, what the heck, I may as well enter.

Much to my surprise, I won the Single Pack category! 

Maybe this will be the push I need to start getting in gear and actually finishing some of my goodies.  I've been working on a more 'modern' day Cthulhu setting, using a wide variety of minis.  I'll start posting them up.
 
Oh, the little altar was a reaper mini.  It started off as a little dragon and I converted it to a pulping Cthulhu. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Mike Howell said...

Is it already time for Vike's annual post? Time flies.

They look good, and congrats on the win! I hadn't heard of the line before but I'll check it out now.

Allison M. said...

It's beginning to look a lot like fish-men
Everywhere I go;
From the minute I got to town
And started to look around
I thought these ill-bred people's gillslits showed.
I'm beginning to hear a lot of fish-men
Right outside my door,
As I try to escape in fright
To the moonlit Innsmouth night
I can hear some more.


Happy Holidays supervike! Great to see your paint work popping up in my blog feed once again! And nicely-done Lovecraftian stuff no less. Great conversion on the Cthulhu altar there, and the starry robes are a nice touch.

javi said...

Those look awesome, congrats!

Nice to see new stuff from you again.