Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two updates in a week?

Hey! Got some more painting done, and put some finishing touches on a few that have been begging for attention.

Right to it!  All the pics are clickable, to give a better view!

This is a Grindhouse Games Mini, it's an evil dude called Hans.  He seems angry....






 











He'll be a nice addition to my Incursion games.

This guys' fluff has him as a deep sea diver, so I'll want to add some gloss varnish to make a 'wet' look, but damned if I could find any in my stash.  Ah well...  Maybe, he's good dry.



Next up is some 'Colonial Marines'.  I want to use them for both Space Hulk/Aliens type games, as well as the Marines from Halo, so I gave them a bit of a generic look.  These are from the very underated line from EM-4.  I wanted to keep the bases simple, so I've tried to hand paint a few panels on them, like the metal decking of a derelict ship.



Here are some Modern Day Marines from TAG.  Kind of a boring paintjob here as well. 


Here is some scenic elements with a zombie pulling himself out of the ground.  Armorcast is the maker of the scenics, and the zed is from Frothers:  Both are a nice addition to my zombie games.


And the crawler himself:






And finally a Work In Progress....A few bloodied zeds.  The two in the back are Studio Miniatures, the back and to the left is a Hasslefree, the two gals up front are TENGU.  I plan on using all these in a zombie diorama I'm making, but want the minis removable for gaming.


It's good to start clearing these projects up, to make room for the next ones....

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Some nice stuff there, used to have a Hans until the day I finished painting him and then the missus inadvertently dropped him in the rubbish and I lost him.

Allison M. said...

Hans is very reminiscent of a "Big Daddy" from Bioshock.

And your zombies are just fine, as always. A nice modern assortment. Have you watched any episodes of "Walking Dead" yet?