Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I still paint!!






Ha, I wasn't for sure if I could still do it, and after seeing this, maybe the answer is still 'no'...but regardless. I painted a few of the Hasslefree Zombie Hunters up and made this mini-diorama...


The two heros are standing, on a pillar of some sort, proud of all the zombies they've put down, but what is that behind them??? EEK!



The piles o' dead were zombies from Wargame Factory, which quite frankly is about all they are good for. I used a few parts from the GW zombie line as well.
I made this diorama for some good friends of mine from England. They both are horror movie fanatics, and had sent me an awesome zombie book for my birthday. This was my way of saying 'thanks'. The text across the bottom reads, James and Kath, Britians Greatest Zombie Killers. Probably would have looked better without my hackneyed text...but it does make it more personal.
I had fun with this one, and am currently painting some more of the zombie hunters for another online friend.....maybe someday, I'll paint my own stuff....sigh.
Anyhow, that's that. Hopefully I'll have a few more pics up in the next couple of days. Thanks for reading!!


1 comment:

Mike Howell said...

Isn't it fun to paint for someone who really "gets" it? It's a great piece.

Good to see you updating!