Sunday, February 15, 2009

When Zombies attack!

Zombies in all shapes and sizes, plus a few survivors to try and make it through the night.

First up, the survivors.
Poor guys look a bit rough for wear. A grease monkey and a fireman.

But look at what's after them!





Will they make it through the night??
Stay back you devils!!

All these minis are from Griffin Miniatures. Good solid chunky metal miniatures, I've got plenty of these left to paint, so stay tuned!

I also got a the first set of Studio Miniatures zombies, which are a great looking set of minis. I can't wait to start digging into those as well.

I'm notoriously slow at painting, however...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha awesome!

javi said...

wow, surprisingly nice zombies! didn't know about those figures.

Now enlighten us, how do you paint zombies? I'm very interested in zombie skin color recipes.

Some paint them pale green wich I love due to the old school flavor it adds but never managed to do myself. Others make up theirs in pale blue...

I usually use gray/rotten flesh and then wash it purple, blue, red so many time you don't really know wich color are you looking at.

Kind of something out of brushthralls tutorials.

Cheers