Sunday, July 29, 2007

More Spinespur


Well, here is that sicko clown I was referring to....with leather thong and honkable nose...I sculpted some hair on him to give him a more bozo-esque look. I kinda like the look of the Whiskey bottle, but my favorite touch is the smiley face knee pads...The right one got a little homage to the Watchmen.

Sounds like GENCON is a go, for sure. I've got the time off work and I have booked a room. I was mentioning this all to my brother, Mike, and he sounded rather interested. So I suggested he come along, which he agreed. I wasn't relishing the idea of going alone, but now with him tagging along, I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Not sure what I will work on next. Maybe just take a break for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As if clowns weren't bad enough already....

The whiskey is really really good!
hic!
I mean, it looks really really good!

javi said...

Disturbing.

:D

One of the best clown facepaint on a mini I've ever seen. It's so bright! Kinda reminds me of VIOLATOR from Spawn comic books :)

Great minis you have old man! Hope to see more from tha line arround...