Monday, May 21, 2007

Hello!!

Hiya....Moving right along, here are 4 of the 'Survivors' of the Zombie Nightmare range. These are urban survivors. I made a mini newspaper for the bum...the Headline reads THE DEAD WALK. I also sculpted a disposed Slurpee drink for the shopper, and have the Gangbanger with some police tape:


Click on it for a better look!

Also, here is a closeup of one of the zombies faces....I wish I could get a better pic. Maybe i need a better camera??

EEK! His eyeball plopped out.

Ok, until next time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do that newspaper?

javi said...

aww... aterrible week at my job keeped me far from posting anything.

I really like the gangsta survivor, from the bling bling to the skin tone. May I suggest freehand paintjob on the (chicago bulls)t-shirt? :)

The police line is a superb touch!