Sunday, May 06, 2007

A few more...

Hi all! Got a few minis painted over the weekend. I wish I could pick up the pace, but I'm so damn slow.

Anyhow, these are part of the commission I have for Alpha Forge: Zombie goodness! Two of them are 'floating', one is called Stitch-head. Click on the pic for a closer look!


The next one is a work in progess. Its a Hydrissian Scavenger, I am really trying to give it a 'irridescent' look. Still a bit more work to do on it. Its a fiddly model.

Hopefully, I won't get too burnt out of these to start working on my PAINT SPLOSH minis, but at the rate I paint, my outlook is bleak.

4 comments:

javi said...

Wohoo!! those flying zombies sure look nasty but my fav thing on the pic is the flat round basewith no textured decoration but paint!

This way I'd save a lot of time customizing urban-sci-fibases with putty. IMHO the female zombie is the best figure of all three, I'd love to know your recipe for that zombie fleshtone, if you don't mind, of course. Maybe in the next post?

Good job on the scavenger too, you are doing AF's minis justice. The blue detail over the purple parts makes it to feel less boring than a flat surfaced mini sould look.

Allison M. said...

Wow, cool zombies! I clearly need to visit here more often. The floating zombie effect is pretty creepy, they're bad enough when they just lurch.

Anonymous said...

I'd heard about Alpha Forge before, but didn't know their zombies were so nifty!

Mike Howell said...

Wonderful paint jobs, but what's with the floating zombies? Is that a game thing?