Monday, June 12, 2006

Update...but no pics!

Ok...here it is the 12th of June and I am making some progress. I now have 2 of the 4 "Salvage crew" finished and painted. I finished up 'Oliver Duboise and JR Tannenbaum'. I like how they turned out, but I am sure I will hate them once I photograph them. I'll try and squeeze some time in to get the pics. And just to add to my pressure...Rod over at AlphaForge sent me another crew member as a gift. I had thought I was missing a few pieces of one of the vehicles, and Rod not only sent me the missing pieces, but sent me another crew member...It turns out I was NOT missing the pieces after all, but they just got stuck to the bottom of the box. I apologized and offered to pay, but he would have none of that! What a class act.

Anyhow, here is the 'new' addition to the crew (from the AlphaForge site)I think the one I have has a bit of a different head though...



I'll have to get busy on that one soon. June 30th is bearing down quickly.

In the meantime, the clock is ticking down to our vacation. Also, we have decided to do some remodeling in our house, so I will lose some valuable painting time to that...Maybe I work better under pressure...Or possibly my head will explode...We'll see I guess.

1 comment:

Mike Howell said...

I'm guessing your head exploded.