Saturday, August 15, 2020

More Zombies!!

 Hiya,  me again.


Just adding a few more finished King Zombie zombies to the done pile.

First up is a not so friendly k-9 and his handler.  The handler has a pretty horrific head shot he's dealing with.  You can see the puckered gun shot in his eye, but the backside of his head is...lets say, not healthy.


An officer takes a lunch break, while the flight paramedic wanders aimlessly.  I was just making all the zombies with white or yellow eyes, but adding pupils to the cop really made him look vicious.

 
 
Most of the First Responders in a group shot.  I'm betting they kinda wish they weren't the first responders to that last call.
 

  I think I only have a couple more of this set to paint, but it's been really good to paint these up after so long of seeing them languish on a shelf.  I've had fun playing with different skin tones, and the uniforms were fun to paint as well. 

No comments: