Friday, November 17, 2006

Hallo...



Here are the two entries I posted for the WYRD Rotten Harvest Contest....not good enough to place or anything, but I got several nice comments...

You can click on them for bigger pics....The top ones are some maniacs called the Twins, produced by The Wargames Foundry. I tried to make the base look like they were in a junkyard. The lower fella is called 'The Cutter'. Very unusual miniature from Jim Bowen. I liked the creepy feel it had to it.

Still working on various minis, but not getting the time I need or want to do that. I kind of gave up on the novel contest, I got 3000 words done, but soon got bored....Oh well.

2 comments:

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

I think the bottom guy is really ominous... Great job on the designs on his jacket. The Jason scene is also cool!

Well done :D

Allison M. said...

It's embarrassing how long it's been since I visited here. I missed some great stuff.

The Cutter is freaky. Like something out of a dark fantasy movie. He reminds me of the medieval plague doctors who wore bird masks full of dried flowers to "protect" them from the bad odours, and big coats to keep the disease away...