Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long time no post!!

I did manage to finish the Alpha Forge Goodies, and I believe more are on my way...

Here is a quick look at the Asteroid Prefect...Unfortuantely, it lookes more boring that it did in real life....

I also did 4 of the miners....here is a shot of those...sorry these pics are bad, Rod, over at Alpha Forge will do some better ones...


I think you can see the little red solidarity fist I used as the units icon, in the 2nd pic.

Anyhow, I am now working on some terribly strange Crunch Waffle minis, including a Jack-a-lope, A hoop snake, and a flying pig. Part of CW's Crypto critters line.

I also have finished a few minis for the World Of Minis Competetion, I'm not crazy about these as they were rushed, but at least I finished them...

The Thing: Repainted Hero clix and a sci fi warrior called Kurgan, sculpted by my friend Mark Kraggs (klute).



I also have various half realized projects that I would like to move on with...

and hopefully, more frequent updates!!! Thanks for looking!!

No comments: